Social media enables us to share our experiences and engage with others. The breadth of social media widely promotes various unique, inspirational and ethnic foods and beverages that are captivating consumers around the globe. So while this wealth of knowledge sits out there curated by consumers, Givaudan is gaining valuable insights. With our Social Listening programs, we glean information on market products and services gaining traction and even look at the increase in mentions related to a specific flavor. With this depth of information, we’re able to hone in on consumer flavor trends and tendencies for the world’s brands.
- Citrus- A Component in 90% of Classic Cocktails
- Color For The Holidays
- Recap of 2022 Bar Convent Brooklyn
- Don’t Be Salty, Snacks
- America is Ready for the RTD Cocktail Craze
- 2022 SupplySide West: A Recap
- Travel Inspired Taste – Creating Culinary Moments
- Healthy Aging & Natural Solutions to Empower Women’s Health
- Not One Day Without – Vanilla
- Which Comes First, Flavor or Color?