Social media enables us to share our experiences and engage with others. The breadth of social media widely promotes various unique, inspirational and ethnic foods and beverages that are captivating consumers around the globe. So while this wealth of knowledge sits out there curated by consumers, Givaudan is gaining valuable insights. With our Social Listening programs, we glean information on market products and services gaining traction and even look at the increase in mentions related to a specific flavor. With this depth of information, we’re able to hone in on consumer flavor trends and tendencies for the world’s brands.
- Which Comes First, Flavor or Color?
- Mighty Greens
- Same Difference: Plant and Animal Based Meats
- The Energy Evolution. Targeting “Calm Energy” and Other Trending Consumer Needs to Help Your Brand Stand Out
- IFT First 2022: A Recap
- Highlights from TasteTrek® Citrus 2022-Blooms, Shahani, Finger Limes and Moanalua
- Composing A Melody of Flavor
- Sauces and Dressings Innovation: What’s Next?
- Watermelon Crawl
- 7 Characteristics of Authentic Cajun Cuisine